Progress/Regress

The title James Jean didn't go with...

So, I've been staring down my blog for the past few weeks and, I have to tell you...it's hard to win a staring contest against a blog. Yes. That was a joke. No. It wasn't funny. Hard? Yeah...I tried very hard.

Anyways, hop on the back of my Segway baby and we'll segway our way away from this bad joke. ... ... ...

So, what I meant to say before things got out of hand was that I haven't updated my blog in a while and I'm planning on doing so soon. I have so many pieces I'm eager to share with you all! Check back in a week or two.

Here are some "in progress" pictures of a piece I'll be posting soon.




1/4 of my Oedipus key scenes for Color & Story. Colored pencils on Rives BFK = lots of wiping, layering, and general hand death over the course of the day.

Anyways, thanks for looking.
Meet you back here soon!

Junyi

No comments: